Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I wasn't gonna write a blog entry today..and let that one from Monday rock...But i felt compelled..As i sit here at work..legs wet..booty wet..feet wet..I'm pissed..I've never been so wet coming to work in my life..I had it in my right mind to turn back around and go home...but i know i have a flurry of absences forthcoming..so I'm playing good girl...In addition to being wet..I have some kinda inner ear ache and it's getting on my nerve but I'm also not trying to go to the doctor's period! Last time i went I ended up playing 35 in total..for a misdiagnoses...that's no good. I'm sitting at my desk listening to my original rainy day cd..Long time no see..Chico Debarge..he had some choice cuts on this piece...sultry..sexy... Now that i think of it I'm not so much annoyed by the rain..it's the fact that I'm wet at work...because last night..me and dude walked from my house to his in the rain..just strolling..laughing..the rain felt cool and good..and by the time we got to his spot..what do u know..we were both soaked...and u know soaked clothing has to come off ;) Morning came and i didn't wanna roll but alas like i said work calls. It's cool because there's always this evening.

This past Saturday I was at the beach..and I'll admit my hair was pretty stunning..Sun catching the highlights..me in my baby doll dress...And right before i was about to take my dress off and stroll to the beach..Someone said girllllllllllllllll your going swimming? I said yes..she was like but your hair looks so pretty..i said i can recapture it..she went on to say how she wasn't swimming and how she hasn't swam in some time(see: years) I said all because of some hair...then i thought back to when i had long hair and how i dreaded going swimming because of all the work that went into it..But this go round all i did was pack some leave in conditioner and kept it moving..so i went down to the shore..walked in a bit..ran some and then took a dive..it felt so good..I'd say out of about 10 women that went with us..2 only swam..and i see this will prolly be the same when it comes to Miami..but i love the water!! And now that i know exactly where this beach is..I'm going back a few more times before the middle of sept.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Blogger rashad said...

first thing we gotta do is get those wet clothes off *looks at the camera*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home