Friday, August 17, 2007

It's here and like the nerd i am...i stayed home to get the package..and lemme say it's fast and awesome.. It also has lo jack! Holla... But i'm in Starbucks now setting everything up. Gettin itunes...i couldnt stay home and get all the updates because people have their connections secure..maybe i'll buy some wireless service from someone...*shrugs* I'm just getting over the intial hump of owning a lap top... shout to the Champ who cursed me from the start...I wont be addicted but i can see me draggin this thing every where...and like the chick i am..i need accessories :) I'll handle that wednesday... I already have my eyes on sleeves and bags. Mostly i'm happy to have something i can listen to my music on... The only complaint i have is that this Latte Brown color is so dark, it almost looks black but what can u say. Windows Vista is awesome..but i dont know how i feel about MSworks8...yowza...maybe i'll get the IT dudes at work to hook me up me MS Office....

At any rate...I'm out!

Beach tomorrow with the godbabies!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM , Blogger rashad said...

congrats on your new toy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home