Friday, August 24, 2007

Is black n' milds the new newport. I mean i can't go a few feet anywhere in the US, let alone Bmore without seeing someone toke on this.. Is this a persons way of saying..no i don't smoke but every now and again I'll have a black n' mild? As a reformed "i smoke socially" smoker...i have abandoned my quest for a puff while getting smashed. I now prefer my likka and drunk rantings free of smoking..I figured I'd kick that small habit right now way before the impending ban coming in Jan 2008... It would be a bitch to be out enjoying a drink or 3 and u wanna light up and u can't..u have to be ostracized and moved outdoors.. something like that happened to me in NYC 2 years ago.. One night while out with friends around the Christopher St. corridor..we strayed away and went to a place called Madame X (which i later found out had a foot fetish party every Saturday night ;)..but that's another story) Anyway the interior of Madame X is what u think it would be..Baroque furniture..very Victorian brothel in the inside..red lights...very nice and atmospheric..but i went to light up a clove and the whole place gasped in horror..a server said they had a smoking section outside...I'd notice that there were not a lot of people inside the spot..and i wondered what was going on since it was like 2am on a fri...so i traveled to the smoking section which was an outdoor Turkish/morrocan thing..complete with red/orange lights..pillows..colorful textiles...it was wondrous...and 80% of the lounge was there...Needless to say i spent the rest of my evening in the garden of good and evil. But back to black n' milds...they even have the nerve to have a wine flavor...i mean like that's sexy...everyones had them...and i think it was actually my first tobacco product till i knew better...or rather till i decided i didn't like the way it made my lips feel and look...Now days i see black n' mild smokers try to mask their odoriferous breath with a tictac or some random spearmint gum...blah...

Who drinks Ponies? u know what ponies are...like 6oz cans or bottles of beer...come on! Having a pony would infuriate me...like seriously.. That was random but i thought about the last time i went fishing with my homeboy..i killed like a small village of ponies...

I missed salsa class...i just wasn't up for it..instead i went over a friends house..played scrabble..had a nice salad..vegged out and walked my ass home...
It's funny because last night as my friend is walking me home..he asked me to stop in the story with him..he had spent all night joning on me for my apparent love of snacks after having said salad..every time i picked up a cookie he kinda looked out the side of his eye..and that really started to fuck with me..then it annoyed me..then i eventually said fuck it and walked my tipsy tail home with him following...i'm babblin..but while we're walking to my house..he goes stop in this story with me..i turned around, i said the first thing that came out my mouth..No. he looked in disbelief...u serious?..yeah I'm tired..I'm going home...i didn't give him a hug or anything..he stood there..hugged himself as i turned the corner to leave...i kid u not dude hugged himself...

I have a sleeve for my laptop...i totally forgot it was back to school in our area for like 5 schools..i went to target yesterday and the whole electronics section was wiped out..But i got a cute burgundy sleeve..and it's padded :)...So now i can continue to carry my laptop in my trendy huge bags.

Have a good weekend..

ps..i'm kinda pissed..no one said anything about that qtip track nor the kermit thingy but ICyall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home