Friday, August 31, 2007



Magically by the grace of God a copy of Kanye's Graduation dropped in my lap. As if by some happenstance I've been enjoying it thoroughly...like massively...Not that i didn't like Kanye's 2 other cd's but this one is skit free thus far...because as you know with leaks it's never the final cut..So who knows what the final will be like. As you my readers are well aware...Kayne does not drop till 9/11..At the same time a copy of Curtis dropped by too..but i passed on that..I've never been a big 50 fan..so why start?...one of my friends exclaimed..it's free music..yes it's free but i still have standards..Now back to Graduation I think Kanye worked with a lil of everyone on this cd...i was surprised not to see some Common but i guess he wasn't going for the obvious..with everyone from Chris Martin of Coldplay to T-Pain..Graduation is poised to be a must have. Seriously...i think Ye recorded with someone from at least every genre of music or at least sampled it..In addition to the production..this joint cranks..For a further break down..holla @ Wikipedia My faves thus far...Of course "Stronger(for my daft punk fans)," "Champion(which samples Kid Charlemagne by Steely Dan)," "Good Life(with it's PYT sample)," "Barry Bonds," "Homecoming," and "Big Brother(which seems like an ode to Jayz rearing of him). If a copy happens to find it's way to you..Don't pass..rather listen and purchase it when it drops 9/11.

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home