Saturday, September 01, 2007

I dont know why in the hell i was up at 8am this morning...It may have had to due with me fall out about 1245 or so...I was hanging out over J's house when this wave of sleep just came over me..It started with the yawning..then the watery eyes...I was watching J's husband and his 2 friends play Madden08..so i can soon pick up the controller and crush a few punks...but i couldnt pay attention last night...coulda had something to do with me texting..could do with me taking a weave out or it coulda been that i was just a lil sleepy and was trying to fight it. My god babies were with their respective fams..Eddy and Aseeya(not her real name yall...they dont have ghetto names) were with they daddy..and Applehead(dont u love nicknames?) was with her cousins up in York, Pa. Now i know times have changed because normally Me, J and Z would be out prowlin the streets...but eh...we're a lot more settled than we use to be...OMG so as i started typing something about prowling the streets...the song Catscratch came on by the Stray cats..ahahahah. U can't pay for that timing...Anyway...I hung on for as long as i could..Z dropped me off home..My apt was so cool..I just took my clothes off and climbed in bed naked...cool sheets feel so nice on bare skin :). And here i am up early as hell this morning. I had to traverse to the market this morning to buy catfish but alas..no catfish..so i got greens and string beans instead...last time i went to Drew's cookout..there was nothing but meat(hahaha no pun intended..but yeah) no sides...so i thought why not give em some soul food greens.. :) And that leads me here to City Cafe..which i didnt know opened @ 10. You learn something new everyday. So one iced caramel mocha later..i decided to blog..really i came to check on my folks flight intinerary so i would be on time to pick them up from BWI tomorrow. I'm leaving the cafe in a few to cook and dress..i'm holding off on mopping because i love the fresh scent of pinesol lemon...love itttttttttttttttttttt...So i'll do that first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Gmail has been acting really attitudinal of my laptop..and i'm starting to take offense.. get it together!!!

I don't know what the hell to wear today..a dress? hit em with the sailor pants?? or go with some cargos and some sneakers...It dawned on me that no one really has seen me in sneakers and the simple fact is..I really dont do sneakers..I mean i should, i have the perfect foot for them..but hmm...maybe i'll start that this fall...getting my sb dunks on...holla.

I think i'm sufferring from a bad ass case of acid reflux..it's never been this bad before but damn i cant eat anything...maybe i'll get my nicole ritchie on..

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

nicole richie?!! ugh...how about just cutting back on the beers and acidic food for now bew...lol
happy labor day!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home