Thursday, September 06, 2007


I pretty much felt like this my whole mini-vacation...Just super relaxed...I never felt like i was over doing it..i lost all sense of time..I mean all sense of time and it made it that much more better when u're hanging out with someone and that happens. The cookout in Philly was dope per usual..it was nice seeing all the folks..and I rode up with someone I hadn't seen in some time. Kudos on that weight loss. UMmmmm lemme see..there's not much to write about..other than making connections...losing connections..looking and feeling dope..Hanging with the godkids...I think i'm muy muy relaxed...i shoulda just stayed home..but i didn't..oh well...

The last installment of Jazzy Summer nights is tonight...Last time i was piss drunk..i think i'mma forgo this event for tomorrow's concert in DC..since i'mma be drankin and thangs anyway..so why not skip a day..and i do mean a day..that's the good thing about entertaining at your spot...all the likka leftover is chillin at your spot..

I guess i'll be back later to write some mo!!!

Football kick off this evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home