Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Eureka!

Finally I've made my mind up about my Halloween costume party outfit..
But I'm not telling..I went back and forth about what i wanted to be.
I was determined not to buy anything..so i wrecked my brain coming up with something.
It came to me as I swtiched over my closet last night(i store my clothing away according to what the seasons are spring/summer/fall/winter) It came to me as I sat on my floor sorting thru winter boots...Eureka! I'd found something that showcased my personality...i didnt wanna be anything cliche(read: sexy) The world will be inundated with sexy/flirty costumes of every kind..But i think this idea is truly unique. If someone shows up with the same idea..I'mma get my Regine(throw drinks on the person who has the same outfit as mine) on. A friend of mines asked was it a secret..to which i responded..yes. Sorry I can't let you guise in but i shall take a few pics this weekend.

I decided to start making earrings again..and off top i got 3 orders. Yay...I've been so uninspired. Now i'm back for a moment.

I went out with some folks last night for cocktails. I'd like to say it's great living in an area where i can get tipsy and walk a few blocks home..awesome. I also hate when you're drinking and having fun..someone always wants to be scholar...I just wanna shout..i'm drinking and having fun here!

Let see...
I really didnt have anything to blog about this morning so i skipped it.

Don't you like unexpected text that make you smile?
Don't you hate when someone says that you have an attitude thru text?
Don't you just love this weather?
Don't you need a vacation?
Why can't some folks be happy for you?
Why do people think we all need the same things? or even further, that we can all subscribe to the same plan...
Why is homeade cake so good fresh out the oven...no frosty!
Why did someone just walk into the office wearing a jacket that reminded me of an ex? It made me smile for a second..then frown..cause he no longer has that jacket.
Why am i loving the shit out of life right now?



ps. I'd like to say going into week 9 of my fantasy football league, i find that some of the trades are less than savory..they can say they are just offering a trade because it seems like a good deal(bullshit) or they really think I'm just some dumb girl. Either way, they can suck my team...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home