Saturday, October 20, 2007

So I'm sitting here early Sunday morning. Just got in from a long day of helping my good friend and my god babies move. Man they had alot of shit..And we didn't even get all the things..but damn man. I'm beat...right now i'm chillin...i checked my FF stats and made sure everything is a go. I'm also cooking dinner for Sunday..I had a strong urge for some baked turkey wings..then it evolved to a full blown meal..complete with a yellow cake..ahahah..It smells sorta like thanksgiving in my house...so warm and inviting. Why am i cooking tonight you ask? Because i plan on doing absolutely nothing tomorrow. I hope no one calls me tomorrow because, me answering is just not gonna happen. I tried to call everyone today and see what the haps were...but everyone was either out and about or preoccupied. I ain't mad..but yeah, tomorrow...no habla ingles.

Today i went to target and came up on some choice items that'll make for a funky fall/winter. I plan to go to Urban Outfitter to get my colorful tights on. I'm so excited...i love my fall/winter clothing. I suppose i need to go ahead and switch over my closet. It's just so much work..especially after today...

I saw Why did i get married..It was a good movie..It covered every emotion and cliche but it was a decent film..At one point in the movie i thought to myself..damn can jill breath? For those of you who've seen the movie..you'll know what part i'm talking about. I mean i love Jill like the next person but..yeah..they had sister cinched in.

Umm what else? Not a damn thing.
Enjoy yo sunday folks

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Jill's twins were fighting for freedom at the end of the movie. Good times!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home