Monday, October 08, 2007

Yesterday started earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..
As of late my friends have been calling early on the weekend, i suppose it's because I'm out in the blink of an eye. But i got a call at 10am asking did i wanna do breakfast and the Fells Point Festival. I had no damn idea it was gonna be so damn hot out yesterday. We got there...parking was horrendous..but the festival was awesome as usual..Found some hot ass vintage screw on earrings..got up on some oysters..some sangria..and some festival eats..It was at this point me and the posse couldn't take anymore and decided to hit Midtown Yacht Club for Football and pitchers of Mimosas*(this is the new sunday ritual). It's the same place that has pitchers of mimosa for 3 bucks during brunch but yeah..7 still ain't bad...especially when u come in off the hot festival streets. We stayed planted thru about 4 games...then it was off to a dinner ...People who under bid and don't know how to bid their hands should be banned from Spades..that was totally random but yeah..we coulda won but no dude with the gold teeth swore he was doing something.. :( I just drank more rum and coke to drown out his crap talk.. Almost didn't make it in this morning but we have a staff meeting.. so yeah..

While on the eastern shore Saturday i scoped out a few places with some nice homes...not to say i wouldn't move there but it's an option...for your money you get alot :) I was in Trappe, MD for a bday party..twas awesome...all the down home cookout food u could want and likka to match...right after that i got invited to dinner..James made theeee spicest veggies I'd ever tasted...Now i love James to death but, all your dishes don't need a scotch bonnet pepper in it..I mean really..i had to swill several glasses of red wine to stop the internal bleeding.

Lately I've been obsessed with Yelp and u should too

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger Carls said...

sounds like you had a fun weekend. I'm jealous but not really.

I was walking around the city and saw this pub called Oh! Sheas I had to laugh. I've been by there so many times but never noticed it until I moved back. I think I have to check it out. Doubt it will be as good.

Next time you come up this way for one of your social treks we gotta get together. I have to head down that way sometime soon too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home