Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HEY HOW YA DOING? SORRY YOU CANT GET THRU..BUT IF YA LEAVE YA NAME AND YA NUMBER THAN I'LL GET BACK TO YOU(C) DE LA SOUL


Tis the season for reconnections and settling down. Some have been smart..acquiring their boos preseason..pregaming and laying the foundation in the summer..kudos!..u need to speak to your late sistren and brethren and provide tips so they won't appear desperate. It's the ones in a mad dash that are hilarious.. Now is the time that your cellphone queues are over ran with missed calls and text from suitors you once related to but had to change the way you related to them..simply put, something didn't pop off..or maybe it did and it was not so nice. Rarely in my dating life have i had a miss connection and it comes back around. Those rare occasions that me and an ex boo just so happen to reconnect..never last long and are fleeting. Maybe that's what makes them rare. *shrugs* At any rate I guess my stock is on the rise. Word in the streets is that I'm a catch. I guess it doesn't hurt to be someones cool home girl after all(put that in ya pipe and smoke it)..and i guess it's not a hindrance after all, that i am a social butterfly. In this past week alone I've gotten the I miss you emails and text that one tends to receive about this time of year. One so into the future that he dropped hints of being snowed in together. This is not the time to be cute but, I find inquiries at this point a bit cliche. Everyone wants to spend more time indoors and why not hang out with me? I mean i cook..i have likka on tap..and i seem to have my hand in any number of pots(read: the hook up on anything)
So why do u suppose those people who distanced themselves from you in the summer are back for more in the winter? Do you engage them? That leads me to my last question...Are you supposed to be that pressed for them that you're to forget the past indiscretions and move the mission? And what's up with married dudes..they going hard in the 07...Niggas control ya balls!

I'm thinking of leaving the sexiness of my treo for the sexiness of the Palm Centro.
I just view it as a skinnier treo..and i'm on it as soon as i get this 150 upgrade credit..holla!

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger ihsanamin said...

Boo Hunting™

It's draining...

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

*rubs eyes*
angry old man is that you ?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home