Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Funny Funny Commuters.
Without fail i always board the bus in the morning, with my purse and my cup of joe.
That's me.. My makeup and hair done..my work outfit done from head to toe, flats on my feet...pumps in my purse. Ipod in my hand, blocking out the world and pesky old bus riders who like to chat for fucks sake. But there is one such commuter who irks the shit out of me besides the fat folks plastering you to the window...it's the ipod screen looker at'ers...Now I didn't have this problem when I had a nano..But this morning it was bad. I blew my old ipod headphones out..listening to a song with heavy bass. So now I'm sporting the back ups, and i guess you can hear my music thru my earphones..So this morning a youngin sat next to me and he eyeballed my screen the whole time we were on the bus which was 20 minutes..So i played india arie..and right after that 99 problems..now i don't mind you looking at my screen but now you bobbin ya head..come on! Can a woman have some privacy? Anyway he gets off the bus..but he looks back and smiled at me..Am i becoming a cougar for the high school generation? The youngin stare/holla is high...I don't know what's in the milk..but it's gone bad.

My mailman came in 2 times yesterday...buzzing about the mail in my office..yesterday i was alone in the outta office..and he went in!..I'd never seen him like that...I was strangely turned on by the fact that this normally quiet guy was throwing caution to the wind and flirting openly with me..he said the usual..i have nice eyes..my skin looks smooth and i always smell good.. of course i blushed but heh..no shitting where u eat..maybe if he got fired..but not until then.

Umm what else? OH...I shall highlight several examples of men and their attitudes on woman and dating with a section that shall be dubbed...Manhavior(since they have their own code and way of acting that so hilarious):
Someone asked me to do a 3 some...i promptly said no. I never told dude I'd had one..His reasoning for inviting me?.."I'm sassy and good in bed..and maybe i could learn the other chick something"..was i to be flattered??? why u sexing her if she doesn't know what she's doing? Oh men, does this work? Another manhavior funny...a dude i was seeing briefly..asked me and i quote,"am i still hitting that or what." I laughed and hung up the phone. Ya know i like honestly like the next person but have some finesse and class..You can catch more flies with honey babies.. I also got invited to a swingers party to watch..i don't think i wanna go, the last one i went to i wanted to put my eyes out.. :(

*hugz*

3 Comments:

At 6:12 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I wear my non fancy ipod headphones like a badge of honor. welcome to my world..at least until you upgrade again

 
At 8:35 AM , Blogger tia said...

i always get the young boy holla. at the drive-thru, the mall, bed bath and beyond. it's cute but c'mon buddy...i could be your mama! i wonder if they think i'm their age or if they're just brazen like that.

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

i think they're just brazen..why not try yo hand right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home