Thursday, October 18, 2007

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years. You'd think with all this creativity going on in my head I could conjure up some idea for what I wanted to be for this costume party I am attending. I've been on the fence all week about whether I was going or not but I have finally decided it is affirmative. 3 ideas instantly came to mind..

Beer Wench

Cleopatra

Cleopatra Jones

At any rate...I think i've narrowed it down..
I even thought about being a pink lady

I don't wanna spill the beans too early and someone takes the idea..but i am leaning more towards..Cleopatra Jones!! So don't take my damn idea, dammit!!!!

I always love the day before I am to play hooky from the office..because i get to do absolutely nothing..rile the natives up and then not show up.. *breaths in office air*

Tonight I'm supposed to be going to see why did i get married...I've heard mixed reviews..i guess I'll find out for myself soon.

Manhavior shout out of the day:
On acting right(you'll get further)...finally ole dude has stop beating around the bush and assuming. He came out yesterday and asked me to come over. I didn't because my appt. ran over but kudos to him for steppin up...but i think it's too late..my interest has waned...

4 Comments:

At 6:23 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Beer Wench is the way to go in my humble opinion

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

i was thinking that...
but *shrugs*

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger ihsanamin said...

You can't be Cleopatra Jones diguised as a beer wench?

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i think you'd make a beautiful cleopatra with the wig

but you'd be a HOT beer wench....

not too sure about that cleopatra jones...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home