Monday, October 22, 2007

Oh my aching legs..
A day after helping my friend move..my legs are on fiyah! So are my arms.
I was tempted to take another day off but I may just be playing hooky again this
up coming Friday..
At any rate...help someone move,you may just get a tv!
My friend knew of my situation and my reluctance to purchase another teevee...being as tho I have the tv tuner and actually love that I can record tv when I want..
But yes I have a 2 year old, 25 inch teevee..upgrade!
If I had any inclination of moving my apt around..that notion is benched.
Yesterday was spent maxxin and veggin out..I'd cooked earlier so i could lay around and watch football all day..and whatever else came on teevee...(random note: i caught an aryan nation doc on history channel..dem boys going crazy in Birmingham...of all place.)
I didn't stuff myself too much..but everything was slammin if I do say so myself..specially the cake!! For a second I felt bad that I sat around and ate and watched teevee all day but fug it..I spent all Saturday stinking, lifting and moving..


Oh how i love this lil item here..I normally don't eat breakfast in the mornings
during my work week...but instant grits with cheese..yesh!
I know that's real niggerish but guess what..hmm hmm good.

No Manhavior antics...I mean i can always rehash some but then again yeah i do have some...So ole boy calls me on the phone to run down his weekend for me..and in the midst says.."maybe i'll have some time for you." Hahaha all this coming from the same sack of poop that was depressed...hahaha *rolls eyes* Some dudes are so catty..I maintain that men are the new women..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home