Thursday, October 11, 2007

R.I.P T.V. 9/98-10/07
I got my tv when i first moved home from college and it was a huge hassle. I don't drive so I had to wait for someone to take me to get it..and of course by the time I get there the tv was no longer on sale. So i ended up buying the daewoo tv I have now. Last night as I was settling in at home my tv just shut off..now this is nothing new because my tv is somewhat possessed and has been that way for the last year. So anyway it goes off I do as I normally do..unplug it..replug it up and turn it back on..but Teevee wasnt turning back on.. dah well i thought..i need to clean and do my hair anyway..I went back after I did all that thinking teevee would come around..I guess not. I texted messaged a few friends who had 2 or more tv's...You know these bastids didn't wanna part with one? *shrugs* So i got on craigslist, search for tv's in my area. No dice. I know you're saying to yourself broaden your scope..You see rides are few and far in between and I'm really just looking for some place i can roll my granny cart to and pick up said Tv. Cross ya fingers for me...

This morning I woke up excited because the good fall weather was back..the bite and crispness in the air.. I was so unaware it rained last night..i guess that's why i felt damp when i got up to go to the bathroom but eh, that's another story. I put my outfit on..and my jacket! In spite of the crappy tv bit i woke up in high spirits...I'm sure something will come thru in the nick of time.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I would check craigslist again this weekend man..they ALWAYS have cheap, quality tvs

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

aww that happened to me about a month ago..and you KNOW i don't have a car. but luckily i hav one of those hand carts and i took the bus over to best buy and got a hdtv lcd "open box" which is always cheaper than the actual. but craigs list is ok too if you wanna sit around and wait...i don't have that kind of time..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home