Sunday, October 07, 2007

I don't think i've had one hairstyle that has garnered so many different nick names..This one hair style has been given about 5 different names...I'll share a few here....

the johnny quest

the buddy lee

the jfk

the donald trump

and lastly

the fall out boy

It's funny because depending on who u ask and on what day my hair becomes something totally different. My godkids laugh that my hair is cut like a guys in the back *shrugs* what can i say? I've never been one to hang on to the norm as far as hair goes..it's another accessory to me. I've had short hair since i was about to turn 21..some ummm odds years ago I just decided i loved the versatility of short hair. I've had it since..i mean i can always weave if i wanna achieve it...I've always seen myself as the spicy older lady with the smoking grey short hair cut :)

At any rate i totally love my do...and i guess this an appreciation entry if u will :)

I had an awesome weekend..cookouts..dinners and today Fells Point Festival...Awww yeah...i'll prolly duck in and catch the football game as well.

Have a good one.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I miss seeing your color hair styles. Showing up for HH and seeing something new.

Who is that girl with the cute hair...oh wait it's just sha.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

it's pretty...but then it's always been nice. i especially like when you throw a thumb of color in it...like *TWINK* pink in your eye..lol but that's just you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home