Thursday, October 04, 2007

***SPOTLIGHT ON****

Lessondary Radio


I can't tell you how many times these guys have saved me. No matter when I click the link..however I'm feeling..the music sedates me..Who knew this morning I was feeling very Black cow...Hosted by various Loud Minority Affiliates, each brings their own personality into each podcast...It's all for the love and it's all for the free..unless u wanna donate..and ain't nothing wrong with that either...move the movement.. So yeah check em out!!

Speaking of which...Janelle Monae's
Metropolis Suite I of IV

With songs like "Sincerely Jane, Violet Stars Happy Hunting, and Many Moons," one can't help but turn it up and spazz out..I love the concept of the whole Cyndi Mayweather cybergirl...because after all we do love a good love story gone bad...

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger rashad said...

That second picture reminds me of that Kelis video for get along with you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home