Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I was so here on time...
Vanilla Chai in my hand...new coat on this morning..ready for work.
I arrive at work, sit at my desk. Turn the computer on and I have no innernets connectivity. So i sit here..read the paper and sip said Vanilla Chai. An hour passes still no connectivity. I go to a coworkers comp's their connection is up. I figure it's a problem on my end. The drop is completely hanging off the wall..so i figured well, maybe it's that...No dice. So i continue to sit at my desk. Then it pops up...I'm back on the innernets. I would have been bored and sad without without becauseeeeee..that leads me to the second part of my entry.

I don't know what it was..maybe it was a mixture of nervousness and cramps..wondering of i was retaining my number 1 spot in ff..or maybe it was the fact that i laid in bed all day but I did not go to bed till about 3am. I tried everything, listening to music..watching tv..it wasn't working. I was so annoyed...knowing i had a full day of work ahead of me..i just laid there..thinking..praying..doing what i could. I didn't dare call anyone..I mean i knew of one person i could call but lord knows what they were doing..so i refrained. And then finally...around about 330, i closed my eyes. I was awakened by the 6am alarm...everything in me said stay yo ass at home..but the other side of me said this is why we're in this mess...so i pushed myself out of bed.

Getting ready this morning was challenging..not because of clothing, hair or makeup...because my toilet decided it wanted to back up. :( I had just used it..as is customary every morning..what can i say I'm regular...but i was repulsed...that i had to plunge the toilet...i think i almost earled.. I just looked up and thought this cant be life.. :(

So here i am...at work..a lil repulsed..tummy full of vanilla chai..re-enacting my hellafied morning for you.

Oh babies I need a hug!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home