Thursday, October 25, 2007

Never second guess yourself.. Go with your gut and initial idea. Here's why:
This morning like any morning when it is rainy outside i always re wrap my hair and just rock out with a headscarf..not the ghetto ones but the large fashion silk ones. I have them in an assortment of colors so as not to look too tacky on my morning commute. But this morning I did something i haven't done in a long time. I underestimated the weather. Laying in the bed this morning right before i got out of it..i felt a cool breeze blow thru the apartment. So i figured 1. I could comb my hair out 2. My hair would not fall or do anything weird. 3. It's not that windy out.. I go to 7-11, then on to the bus stop. I could feel my hair was fuggin up..like i could feel it..it wasn't even humid it was just moist...so i continue to walk to the campus. I sit down at my desk and sip my coffee. Then i looked at the mirror on my desk..OMG! My hair was swapped to the left and it was crinkled...How the hell did my hair get crinkled? who the hell knows but, it was an awful sight :( L. After conversing with my supervisor I made my way to the rest room...I tried my best to whip this shit into shape..but i should've went with my initial plan to wear my head scarf to work..as i did yesterday. This hair style leaves no room for errors..zero!!..the bangs make the cut..and so does the razor sharp sides...needless to say the short side had the nerve to try and curl up. wtf? I mean you would think i didn't have my umbrella up :( Now i have it in some generic wrap, in hopes that it may wanna act right..And i lost the mate to a pair of vintage screw on amber drop earrings..geez you should really see the back ups.. :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....something also told me to stay my happy ass in the bed, but eh. I should've known the day was gonna be funky because i changed my lipstick 2 times..i never do that...never...grrrrrrrr.

Anywayyyyyy.... Go forth and be fruitful.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger Carls said...

poor thing.

You sounded so heart broken and annoyed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home