Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I went to sleep hella early last night and knew I'd pay for it. Well I woke up at 4am. I was determined not to be up all willy nilly at 4, so i forced myself back to sleep. I've never been so determined to take my ass back to sleep. I was serious about those last 2 hours of sleep. I was so sincere.

Every morning I get coffee. It's kind of a ritual. Either I'll brew some at home or I'll stop at the 7-11 for a refill(which by the way serves tea also..who knew?) At any rate, as i boarded the bus, the bus driver asked where his cup was. As I normally do in these instances..I giggled and smiled very cutesy. Usually they let me go and smile back..No this bamma said it again. This time i said it's in the store with the other cups. He had this you asshole look on his face but, man he forced me. Which leads me tooo..

I was told I'm too damn sarcastic...I mean come on somethings are just common knowledge. For instance yesterday I'd told a coworker i was taking lunch to read an article in this magazine. Said coworker, came in the back where I was eating. She asked, "what do you have there?" My answer, "a magazine." "Asshole,"she replied. hahaha I mean I felt no bit of guilt. I do realize i do have selective hearing but damn son....I just told you about the article. Geez.

I have on Grey and lime green eyeshadow..the way i did it..is.. there is an inkling of color...my hair hangs over one eye..leaving one full eyelid exposed. Every time I wear bright colors my coworker always says.."see, i can wear that too"..I mean it's not my fault you're oppressed by color norms. I hate when people think they can't wear a color and they can..but ya know the funny part is..she acts like I'm midnight black or some shit..*sigh* Live a little my sisters. Play with color. I wear pink lips too..coral..plum..blood red...dark burgundy..deep brown...no color is off limits to me..save for silver or anything with silver glitter in it..makes my lips look ashy...

This morning I feel in the mood for "Frank". Blame it on the rain but, Amy Winehouse's first cd is fitting.


"Know You Now"

You're just a little boy underneath that hat
You need your nerve to hide your ego - don't come with that
You think everything is handed to you free
But it's not that easy, no

I gotta know you now
We may never meet again
I gotta know you now and then

My girl says I'm too sensitive to ride with you
But I'm not listening to her, mm hm
Yes I'm perceptive so when I've dance with you you'll whisk your head back the way it were
As you were

I gotta know you now
We may never meet again
I gotta know you now and then

[Ad lib]

Oh, I'm not ruling you out
I'm just in doubt as to what you say you're all about, yeah

I gotta know you now
We may never meet again
I gotta show you now and them
I gotta know you now and then

I gotta know you now
We may never meet again

I gotta know you now
We may never meet again

I gotta know you now
We may never meet again

I gotta know you now
We may never meet again

4 Comments:

At 5:31 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Any clue what willy nilly means? You used, I use it, but I have no clue what the hell it is

 
At 6:08 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

wil·ly-nil·ly (wl-nl)
adv.
1. Whether desired or not: After her boss fell sick, she willy-nilly found herself directing the project.
2. Without order or plan; haphazardly.
adj.
1. Being or occurring whether desired or not: willy-nilly cooperation.
2. Disordered; haphazard: willy-nilly zoning laws.

 
At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love 7-11 coffee. I'm addicted. And nice blog, by the way.

 
At 5:37 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

aww thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home