Friday, November 02, 2007




There are a few things I'm looking forward to this weekend. If you can't tell by the pics then you're blind. Not only am I pumped about American Gangster..I'm pumped about Monday's match up for Baltimore. I'm also excited to bounce back from my FF lose this pass week..I mean I still am Number 1..but seeing that 8-0 would have been much more sweet..

I refused to get the bootleg of American Gangster...I mean i was tempted but nothing like seeing it in the dark with about 60 other strangers. I also refused the soundtrack. I can't express how much i really want to see this movie.

Last night I went over the BFF's house to eat and drink. A few other friends were over. One friend bought his frat brother and needless to say it was on..Flirting everywhere. At one point me and dude were walking up and down(respectively..he down..me up) the spiral steps at the same time..and we squeezed by...giving that good eye contact..owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..those mimosa's helped..hehe..well further fueled the embers. What can i say I'm a flirt..We started talking about how tequila no longer had the worm in it..he asked did i like worm in my tequila..i said no but, i do like my drink stirred...hahahah that bought the house down. Innuendo at it's best.

Feeling cute and fanciful today...Charmeuse is that fabric ladies...hop on it!

Send some up for ya homie...i fired off a cover letter and resume for a job 2 blocks from my house...Holla!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM , Blogger Carls said...

American Gangster was good in my opinion. I was looking forward to it too. It was going and turn out to be the highlight of my weekend.

I don't know if it's gonna really pull numbers like that since it's not a exciting or fast pace movie. It is a good story told and present very well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home