Thursday, November 01, 2007

Solo!
Seems everyone either took off or called out..and that's fine with me.. I get way more done on the job when the office is empty. I also don't have to battle with someone else's music..score!

Day 2 I'm still fuzzy...my hair that is...and this morning i totally thought of something i learned a long time ago from a cosmetologist friend. I wanted to perm my hair yesterday but for some reason I wasn't in a rush like i normally am. I loafed around and had dinner at a friend's house. So as i prepared for bed last night i thought tomorrow I'll relax it. No I'll be hanging out again. Then as I type this out i remember for optimal relaxer takeage(so not a word) you aren't supposed to relax your hair while you're on your cycle. Something about the high level of estrogen and hormones. Mostly that your hair cuticle is not as perceptive to a relaxer as it would be if u weren't on your cycle... So i suppose this weekend. Sorry about the cycle talk fellas..you get your cycle too...

Holla!!!! I broke out the velvet blazers..I'm dapper baby..I love fall.

Let's see..as you can tell life is grand ,so i really don't have much on my mind...no retrospectives on anything...just loving life..no manhavior...i guess dudes on that ack right this week..never lasts long tho.

It's thursdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy people..enjoy

2 Comments:

At 5:30 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Bloodless cycles > bloody ones

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Is that...velvet.

ewww...it's bloody velvet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home