Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'll be glad when my wireless card finally comes in for my laptop. I hate posting blogs from my centro because it has to authenticate everything and it slows down the process...by the time I get to the blogger dashboard, i've lost my train of thought. *sigh*

I've had a rather lazy weekend. The only day I got out was fri. I stayed in all day saturday and sunday..save for a few runs to the store..yesterday I went to the "eclectic video store" to peruse the selection..i can say my selections were quite schizophrenic...i got..i spit on your grave..clockwork orange and the last dragon..haha..i know right?..altho the fees are quite pricey..the owner is cool..anyone with a scrabble area is alright with me. I left the house for 10 mins today..to ya know combat boredom but i'll be damned if my ass didn't run back in the house..today was one of those rare bone chillin days in bmore..blah..i immediately came back in..cooked dinner and vegged out..i really can't complain because I got a lot done.

Tomorrow I have the day off and have no plans what so ever. I held off on the tattoos this weekend..seeing as tho my liver drank up my tattoo money thur/fri. It's not the highest priority..i guess I just want one but never get around to it...sad too..the tattoo spot is like 5 mins away from where I live.. eh.

I decided today i'd crochet me a hat. it's taken me all day because i've been into the playoffs and texting random people talkin shit about the game.

I missed the fight..i was supposed to see it in dc but the party was cancelled on some bogusness..

boring right?
sometimes this is life.

ps. shout to plaxico burress mom..she musta been on that ooooooo weeee..cause..yeah..plaxico...no doubt dude is havin a hell of 2 qtrs..but dammit his name is plaxico.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home