Friday, January 18, 2008

The snow was so beautiful yesterday for about 10 mins..then it all turned into that watery grey slush..But i did break out my hello kitty boots.

Yesterday was one of those days that had it's highs and lows. The earlier portion of the day i spent it kinda discussing the finer points of friendship with someone..the end resolve was...i don't even think we're friends anymore. Friends discuss things and personal matters. Friends are there for each other. The fact that they couldn't see past their selfishness to see the point I was making..made me sad..and i mourned for a moment. I walked home in the snow and thought about all the good things..i had a few giggles. I'll just let it breath. I got home laid down for a spell. Then I got a text from a few other friends who wanted me to hang out that evening. The homie B hit me, to let me know it was on and my boo K...told me bring my ass. I hemmed and hawed then i jumped outta bed..got my ass dress and flew to penn station..good timing to, cause i got there just in time to make the 525 train. Got to Union Station..copped some sneakers and some lipgloss..met the boo and balled to Alero for a few..then it was on to Cue Bar. As usually I had a good ass time...this time i was the Wii facilitator...i handed quite a few people their asses in Wii Bowling..I even served up a 6pack of strikes.. :) We balled out about 1230..tipsy only to realize that the metro was closed..so we had to catch a cab to Greenbelt...hahaha 38 bucks..i was passed out...I finally got home from our small adventure @1 ish..I'd made it up in my mind that I wasn't coming to work..but I'm here! I can sleep when i get home...Gatorade a.m. is that shit!

Here's to highs and lows.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I didn't even see the Wii jumpoff...

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope your boo K is not the love of my entire adult life k...

dammmit!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home