Thursday, January 24, 2008


Patron, the wallet killer..

Last night me and the bff took our friend Esha out for drinks and salsa dancing. Now it never dawned on me to invite a few dudes. So by the time we got to Havana Club there were 3 dudes to 6 chicks..Eventually it filled up..so it evened out.. Lemme rewind...Signs that you are old..you get to happy hour @ 6ish..You're tired and burned out by 730 and ready to go home..but Salsa dancing didn't start till 9..so we had to stake out Babalu grill..which has an excellent ceviche :). So we're sitting there..Mojito after mojito..then it happened..someone suggested a bday shot..what did the birthday girl pick..Patron! Now normally I'll have vodka tonics..so i don't know the market value of Patron..Needless to say when i got my tab..I was like wtf! I mean it was a small chunk but Esha deserved it..she'd had a rough year so i obliged her..omg by the time we got to Havana Club I was tossed..and had the nerve to buy her one more shot..sheesh..By the time I got home all i wanted to do was *censor thoughts here* and it went downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...I got up this morning..strugglin for work.. :(

Today i have the awesome job of finding a wireless card for my laptop..I've waited this whole time on palm to make a vista patch for the sprint connection manager. Only to find out they wanna charge u an extra 40 to use your phone as a modem..crazy right? I mean you're already paying unlimited internet access on your phone..u should be able to use your phone as modem. Ugh! But at any rate..i have 2 choices..i suppose ATT or Verizon..Sprint doesnt have a wireless card that fits my laptop..or a usb connectivity device :(..

My life is so exciting!

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Blogger rashad said...

The true wallet killer was the jukebox at Common Share..may it rest in peace

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

this sir is true

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home