Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"You're a man's woman. You hate women and they hate you." - Kramer to Elaine on Seinfeld



I wouldn't go as far as to say I hate women...or even that they hate me..but i do find them to be a bit standoffish and protecting in instances where i am not a threat. So naturally I'd hang with more dudes. And it was yesterday that i realized this fact. While hanging out with a male friend for a bit...he complained about his woes..just as he did this i turned on the heats v. cavaliers game..and kinda tuned him out..every now and again offering a "fa real..word..or heart felt look." A few seconds after he exclaimed his life sucked..my cell went off, playing the monday night football theme..it was a text..i just tapped the phone and continued on...my friend gave me the most incredulous look..one that a chick would give a dude when they weren't listening...Is this life? I like the things that some guys do. I can drink a few brews with the best of them and talk shop. I can dish out and handle all kinds of witty quips if that's your thing too..I've often been told that I was one of the dudes..and i'm ok with that..I mean i do have my girly side but eh... I do find that if i am in the midst of dudes choppin it up..i get this look from chicks..I mean could it be that this is just me and i'm not putting on a front ??? Or do some people think it's a manufactured attempt at gaining male attention? I ask myself this often when i go out..and i'm normally with a group, consisting mainly of dudes.
*shrugs* Ugh the things that plague my mind are often silly.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM , Blogger rashad said...

i'm starting to think that most women don't like anyone out of their circle. And even then, there is always one they don't completely trust.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home