Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's Ofishall..the bff and her bew have called it splitsville. I'd been on the fence for sometime now since she gave up her dreams and came back to Bmore to be with him. I haven't been able to talk with her extensively about it..But suffice it to say, she's looking for a new apartment. I bet she even thought of moving back to nyc..hungrier and more fierce. I wouldn't be surprised if she said this by the spring.

I've been trolling the innernets for work out dvd's..i can no longer do the bootcamp dvd's. I just feel silly having billy blanks scream at me while he sports his male camel toe. I'm too busy laughing to take it seriously.

You know what i find most crazy about the new year? It puts everyone in a introspective mood. Some people choose to reflect and build upon what they thought went wrong last year. Be it professional and personal. Some take the time to rekindle old things..and i think everyone i use to mess with last year got the same memo..because I'll be damned if a slew of them haven't come forth, exclaiming how they missed me. And that's how i felt..miss me, with the bull. The funny thing about rekindling is..it's ok to rekindle when the separation was amicable..but how do u rekindle something with someone when u did them kinda shady or just plan greasy? Like I'll be so blinded by this random act of kindness that I'll forget your past indiscretion... *thumbs down*

I'm going to philly this weekend..it's my first visit in some time..my people swear i no longer love them..but all of their soirée's have fallen on some other date I'd rsvp'ed for..but I'm excited. :)

Also i have been combing usajob.gov for federal positions in DC and abroad..wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM , Blogger rashad said...

What does bbf stand for?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home