Monday, January 14, 2008

Pretty much I'm the game party killer...If it's a word game, trivia or word association...I'm killing it..any team I'm on, I'm killing it...I mean that's minus the presence of alcohol...like beer i can do..but likka no. I'm tooting my own horn here because I went to a game party in Philly on Saturday evening..and i killed in the following: Taboo, Scattergories, and Trivial Pursuit..Like i know people were sick of me, but what can i say. I won like 3 rounds of scattegories..never falling under 20 points...*pops collar* I was tired as hell tho and my homeboy decided to drive back to bmore the same night...I didn't get in till 5 am. And pretty much slept all day...I didn't get up till about 5..made some bbq chicken and mimosa's and about 8 I fell the hell out yet again.

I pretty much have nothing to type here...
heh...
life is great.

oh for all my DC friends...see you thurs~!!!

Hittin' the screens and speakers again at the coziest venue on U Street, it's the LACED video mix party with VideoKillers cuttin' up classic music videos and extras live on the 2 big screens along with added fun:

+ Happy hour drink specials ( $2.50 draft Yuengling, $4 Skyy vodka, $5 Jack) and good appetizers
+ Wii (on a separate projector)
+ pool tables
+ ping pong
+ giveaways

Bring your real friends.
Cue Bar: 1115 U Street NW WDC | NO COVER = FREE

THE BEST LIVE MIX OF MUSIC VIDEOS FROM THE 80s, 90s and independent artists!!
[ LACED debuts Bomani D'mite Armah's "GROWN MAN" video!

For more infoClick here!!!

Oh ummmm

3 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I noticed Scrabble was not on that list

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

i was playing trivial pursuit whilst they were playing scrabble..i missed this go round

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger ihsanamin said...

I WON IN SCRABBLE, SON.

HOLLA.

(Thanks for coming up, BTW...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home